If you have some kind of material to be included here, let us know!
- Framsticks Tutorial, step by step ← recommended for everyone!
- Framsticks Manual, a bit outdated: PDF file
- A graphical interface (GUI) mini-tutorial
- A short tutorial about Framsticks GUI: PDF file
- Scripts in Framsticks: useful resources.
Exercises and experiments – for teachers and students
- Sample student exercises for the Bio-inspired Adaptive Machines course, from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL) - see also bottom of that page for a specification of a few exercises more
- Interesting experimental exercises from the Virtual Life Lab, including the well-documented deathmatch educational challenge
- Experimental exercises on natural and simulated evolution
- A number of various tasks and ideas
- Selected research papers and their BibTeX / EndNote citations are available here.
Related web pages and projects
- Framsticks Experimentation Center (experiments and genotypes database, news forums and more).
- Virtual Life Lab in Department of Philosophy & Robotics Lab, Utrecht University. See also Experiments in Synthetic Evolutionary Psychology.
- From povray sequence to blender: Importing animation of creatures / Importer l'animation des créatures de framstick
- Links to artificial life sites: see the "Links" section of the artificial life portal, alife.pl.
- [In Polish] Strona Polskich Uzytkownikow Framsticks.