Here you can download useful tools for your own Framsticks development and take a look at what is going on in Framsticks at the moment.
If you want to join Framsticks Developers Team, send us email (support at framsticks). Developers discussions are usually held on the forum.
- Available from the SVN repository:
- Framclipse: to help developers and experimenters write FramScript code
- Client-server: network client
- Network client 3D
- Coevolution (newer)
- and much more.
- See also the issue tracker.
Resources for developers:
- Framsticks programming: tips on programming for the Framsticks system
- Top bugs
- Framsticks varia: current development and plans for the future. http://www.framsticks.com/varia/
- See also Experiments.
- Spooksticks visual OpenGL style
- FramsBots game
- Deathmatch challenge game
- Capture The Flag challenge game
- Brain simplifier, available as macro in Framsticks (presentation in Polish)
- Variable flavor light receptor
- Converter of solid objects
The Framsticks project was started in late 1996 by Maciej Komosinski and Szymon Ulatowski. After they graduated from Poznan University of Technology, MK continues research work in PUT, while SzU is the primary software developer. In 1999, Adam Rotaru joined the team to design the f4 developmental genotype representation. In 2003, a student team developed Fred (FRamsticks visual EDitor), and Michal Wroblewski implemented FEC (Framsticks Experimentation Center). In 2008, we moved to a new server, new web address, CMS-based site, and imported good old news into forums. During all these years, other people were involved in various aspects of the Framsticks project, including good advice, server maintenance, programming, translation, etc. Our thanks go to Bill Crandall who supported development of the Framsticks Tutorial.