In nature the mutation not seems to be random; and the theory of Darwin
evolution is not exaustive (expecially for human)
The mutation are addressed to a specified direction that help the species to
optimize the life respect the ambient.
In Framsticks you can use this simply rules :
If a neuron is inactive for all life ,then it'have more possibilty to dead
in the next generation
If a neuron is active :
1) his output go in other neuron
2) new neuron are generated similar
3) other neuron output go in this neuron.
Similar for the sticks :
1) The sticks dead if it haven't no sensitivity (no neuron)
2) The stick dead if it's useless ( ex :velocity near zero ).
The major rule is "Deux ex machina of mutation is not CAOS but genotype